Saturday 21 August 2010

Our Future Family Pianist

This is our eldest daughter whom I encouraged and reminded all the time to do her best in her piano lessons.

She is now studying the notes and already doing well for some basic children's songs. I always tell her that one day, our whole family will serve the Lord through music serving churches, to sing songs while she's playing the piano during the Sunday Mass, or any occasion for the Lord.

This is my dream for my whole family, and I believe God will grant this to us one day.

Now our children, by their heart and mind are preparing themselves for their individual musical instrument they want to play by that time the Lord granted our desire to serve Him.

Our second daughter wants to play the violin while the youngest wants to play the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment