Sunday 16 April 2017

My Life's Journey With My Beautiful, Loving and Supportive Wife and Our New Community,

My beautiful, loving and supportive wife - Judeen, who's been with me for about 16 years already. I first met her at one of the bowling venues of the 38th Diplomatic Bowling League (38th DBL) in Bangkok, Thailand wherein once, I took care of as it's President (39th DBL). We played bowling together for few weeks before our weekly tournament which usually starts at 7:00 P.M. every Thursday. The rest is a history, she became my wife and we're blessed with three beautiful girls.

Life then was very challenging raising our three children without anybody helping us at home. Though she is a Nurse, but we had agreed and decided that she will just stay home and take care of our children and I am the one taking care of all our financial needs. With God's help and through the help from our CFC community in Bangkok, life becomes easier and we were nourished spiritually; and in times of our difficulties, we have brothers and sisters in the community who extended their helping hands to lift us up from our situation then.

Time just flies, and I just saw how our lives were transformed physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually. Living in Thailand for about 15 years and in the Philippines for about 5 years now, we saw how God has led our lives in everything. In the first few years in the Philippines, I struggled serving God in the CFC Philippines community and I pray to Him that time will come we will both serving Him again.

About four months ago, we were invited by Bro. Ryan Dumalagan to a Saturday breakfast at Old Wood Restaurant at South Point (Malayan) Campus. One of the important part of that breakfast session was a sharing from a couple (Mr. Ferdie and Mrs. Beth CartaƱo). We were so touched and even in tears listening to their life experiences before joining the community and inspired of how God has transformed their lives after joining the community - Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals (BCBP).

Before the sharing, when the BCBP was introduced to us, I felt God's presence and every word of each song penetrates my heart as if He's saying to me, "it's the answer to your prayer" and I was very happy then, learning that BCBP, like CFC, also begun or sprang up from the same origin, i.e., the LIGAYA NG PANGINOON. So, when the community invited us to join the CLP, we didn't hesitate, we said YES to it. And just few weeks later, we begun our first CLP session. But before going to the venue, I asked my wife if she is really sure of her decision. I told her that I don't like to start anything together that we won't finish. To make the story short, with God's help and guidance, we just completed our CLP last April 1, 2017 without any struggle, and again, along the way experienced again God's intervention during my return from business trip to Bangkok, thinking that I would not be able to reach the CLP venue on time. But, as we all know, nothing is impossible with God - and I arrived just in time. So, I never missed anything on that very inspiring session. God had spoken through the speaker and the sharers. My eyes were in tears again during that CLP session.

Now, we're praying to God that our life journey with Him in this new community would be smooth and trusting Him that like in the old days, when we both serving Him through the previous community, we always felt His presence, assured of His constant guidance and protection and secured His promised blessings as He said "Take care of my house and I will take care of yours".

We praise and thank God for all His wonderful works in our lives and most of all, for His unconditional love for all of us.

God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment