Saturday 22 April 2017

My Wife's 4th Family Reunion 2017

It's my wife's fourth family reunion in four succeeding years (2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017) in our humble home. As you can see in the photo, there lots of girls than boys, i.e., the fathers only of the four families.

One of the fathers is the one taking the this photo. My wife's eldest brother, Joel has two beautiful daughters. Next to him is Jay has only one beautiful daughter, my wife has three beautiful angels and their youngest has one boy and one girl who were not in the photo.

This is the year 2017 family reunion welcoming another New Year.

I could see how happy my wife was seeing all her three brothers and their beloved Nanay Dina Salazar. Everyone is looking forward to the coming 5th yearly reunion, again during the 2018 New Year's evening celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment