Sunday 23 April 2017

Our Children's Academic Excellence Performances for School Year 2016-2017

It's our three beloved children's Academic Excellence Performances for the School Year 2016-2017 at the Holy Redeemer School of Cabuyao.

From left to right, our eldest daughter got three awards (three medals) for Academic Excellence Award, Best in Computer award, and Academic Contest Winner in Ekonomiks "Economics" Award.

Our second daughter in the middle, got two awards (two medals) for Academic Excellence Award and Division Schools Press Conference (DSSPC) Award.

Our youngest, for the first time got her first award - Academic Excellence Award. She's now more determined to strive much harder to get more awards in the next school year.

It was a very fulfilling moment for us parents to see our children to have these achievements.

All their hardworks and the support system we have established in our home, really pays off.

We both supported them, in all their subject activities, such as assignments, homeworks, reviews, tutorials, and etc.

Anything that involves analysis, calculations, such as Mathematics, Science, Physics, Statistics, etc., and Computer stuffs, it's my call.

For the rest of the subjects, my wife took care of them. Sometimes, I also assist her for something that I could also contribute, like writing baby thesis.

There were several times that I need to solve some mathematical problems while on the way to my office. Fortunately, I am no longer driving for more than a year already. So, I could still do it while setting on the bus on the way to my office.

My wife, simply send the mathematical problems to be solved via messenger,and when I finished solving it, I sent is back with the answers through the same medium. She will use it to tutor, normally,our youngest who forgot to ask me help on the subject the night before.

This is the kind of support system we have established in our family. Sometimes, I found it hard because oftentimes, all the three of them needs our helps at the same time.

So, we have to figure out who we have to help first. Even when I am in a business trip abroad, I still do the same thing. We're just lucky that in this generation, we have all the technology that could facilitate quick communications via the Internet. We normally used skype for video conferencing, LINE, Viber and Messenger for other form of communications such as sending text messages and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment