Tuesday 6 July 2010

Our Future Tennis World Champions


When they were still too young, they’re so inspired and encouraged to do everything that I repeatedly said to them, especially about tennis. In fact, they always wanted to go with me during my weekend tennis at the Chatuchak Park to learn it from me. They were so inspired about the story about a young Russian girl - Maria Sharapova - who became a Wimbledon Champion at the age of 17 years. I told them that she became millionaire at that very young age just because of tennis, and there’s no way that I could ever have the money she had over my entire life with my present work. So, with this, they’re so motivated to do well also in tennis one day.


Now, that they’re already a little bit grown ups, and has so many more ideas about many things around them, especially from their school, their interests to this sport has diminished.

I have wished that one day their interest about tennis will sprout once again and hope that by that time, it’s not too late yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment