Thursday 15 July 2010

Split Testing

We're so amazed to learn that our youngest daughter can do the full split. We didn't train her to do it, but surrpisingly, as you can see in these pictures, full split is very easy for her. We asked our other two daughters whether they can do it also, but they could not.

She was so encouraged to do it everyday after watching the latest Karate Kid movie. The elder sisters were trying so hard to do what Johannah can do, but I think it would take them more time to have it. We just hope that their Taekwondo lessons could help them develop this full split. They had tried several split tests, but still far from what the youngest can do.
When I was also a little child, it was one of my passions and desires to do this thing, but no matter how much I tried, nothing happens. I was just frustrated. But now, you just have to look at these pictures and you can see how easy it is for her. There is no extra effort excerted.

No comments:

Post a Comment